The College of Public Health Office of Career Services is pleased to assist employers with their recruiting needs. Our professional and knowledgeable staff will connect employers with current graduate and undergraduate students, as well as alumni, seeking practicum, internship, and career opportunities.
- Free posting of jobs, internships, practicum, and residency opportunities on the Buckeyes Careers Network powered by NACESymplicity.
- Career Fairs where you can interact and network with our talented students
- Meeting space for informational presentations to our students
- Arrangement of on-campus interviews
- Development of new practicum, residency, or internship programs
- For organizations seeking to host an MPH practicum student, please review the MPH Preceptor Resources page.
Dawn Williams, MEd
williams [dot] 3388osu [dot] edu
Helene Cweren, M.A., M.P.P.
MHA Student and
Career Services Manager
cweren [dot] 1osu [dot] edu
Jennifer Chilman, MEd
BSPH Career Advisor
chilman [dot] 1osu [dot] edu